Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sorry for the lack of updates on my blog.  Since Hue we went to Nha Trang and Saigon.  We didn't really enjoy Nha Trang so much since we had such a good time in Hanoi and Hue.  When we got to Saigon we noticed it was a big city.  We got to our hotel and Casey was really sick so I was out of the room most of the day and never really thought to bring my camera.  The second day I actually found a local bar and made some Vietnamese friends that worked at the place. I ended up going there everyday I was in Saigon and had a great time.  They were all very nice and I really enjoyed staying in HCMC for 6 days.

From there Casey and I took a bus into Cambodia.  We finally made it to our destination, Sihanoukville and found a place to stay.  Sihanoukville is a beautiful place and we have stayed here 3 more days than planned.  I will be posting some pictures of Koh Rong island were we recently went.  So far the trip has been great and again, I will posting more pictures as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment