Thursday, September 27, 2012

Casey and I took a bus ride up to Pai Thailand on the 23rd of September.  It was a three hour trip through windy mountains roads.  The driver said to us before we left Chiang Mai, "just tell me if you need me to pull over if you think your going to get sick"  It is very common for people to get car sick on this drive.  We actually did have to pull over for a guy on our bus who got sick.  I even started to feel a little sick at one point but luckily I made it through.  Pai is a small town about 50 miles from Chiang Mai and close to the boarder of Burma.  It is a relaxed town with a lot of tourist and backpackers.  The street food is amazing.  You can find pretty much anything from the street venders.  Casey and I rented motorbikes on our third day and went out to see a water fall we had been told about.  We both brought our cameras and took a few shots.  We also stopped for a break and found a nice spot that overlooked a field.

I used a slow shutter speed on this shot to make the water look the way it does.  

Another picture of the field we stopped at.  




No comments:

Post a Comment