Thursday, September 27, 2012

Casey and I went to Lao and I actually didn't even get my camera out.  Not that Lao was bad in any way but we were just relaxing the whole time and I never thought to get it out.  We had an amazing time in Lao, especially in Don Det and Vang Vieng.  We took a flight from Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai Thailand on the 14 of September.  We stayed in Chiang Mai for about a week and now we are in Pai.  Pai is very relaxed and a great place to rent motorbikes.  I have gotten some decent photos since being in Thailand so I figured it was about time I uploaded them.  


One of our first tops in Chiang Mai was Tiger Kingdom.  We saw the smallest or youngest ones you were allowed to see as well as the big cats.  The small ones were really fun to play with.  One climbed on me and kept trying to play with my camera strap and wrist bands.  

I got a shot of a baby tiger yawning.



Another shot of the baby cat yawning. 

No. He isn't trying to bite.  It is just another shot of him yawning .  I wish I was more ready for this one.  I didn't get his lower jaw in the shot and his front teeth are out of focus.  

Most of the big cats were laying down or sleeping.  

Some people say the big cats are drugged but the trainers will always say they are not.  Im not really sure, as some of the big tigers were up and moving and playing with each other but most of them were laying down or sleeping.  



This cat was playing with the trainer when I got a shot of him in the little pool they have for the tigers.

They allowed us to lay on the tigers but not get in front of them.  

This was when the little one was climbing on me.  They are very strong for how young they are.

Casey got another shot of the small one on me.

I really liked this shot of a big tiger.  This is definitely the closest I have been to a full grown bengal tiger .

No comments:

Post a Comment